The First United Methodist Church was originally built in 1908. This historic landmark was turned into a 30,000 square feet amenity space for the hotel/residence next door. Throughout the demo and reconstruction of the space, great care was taken to preserve the historic landmark with special attention to detail from the historical architects. The space now includes a bar, kitchen, and three ballrooms. Prime’s scope included power, low voltage, distribution, and lighting.
First United Methodist Church