We want to be better tomorrow than we are today. We constantly evaluate how we do things, identify areas of improvement, and then put in the work until we hit our goal.
We encourage, respect and listen to all opinions and ideas because all of us together are better than just one.
Companies don’t build projects, people build projects. That’s why we take great pride in recruiting, rewarding and retaining the best in the industry. We also understand we’re all human and need to pause, enjoy one another and celebrate our successes.
Accountability, Growth, and Opportunity
We are all held accountable for the work we do every day. We measure our performance and we create opportunities for those who perform.
Pride and Integrity
We are here to protect our team members, our clients, and the public. We are proud of what we accomplish every day.
PRIME Gives Back
PRIME is committed to creating a culture of giving back, even beyond the communities in which our team members live and work. We partner with organizations that take action today, to create a more equitable and inclusive society for everyone tomorrow.
Some of the organizations we are proud to support include:
- Seattle Children’s Research Institute
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Virginia Mason Franciscan Foundation
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- American Heart Association
- UW Construction Management
- Cal Poly Construction Management
- Habitat for Humanity, Seattle King County
- Habitat for Humanity, East Bay Silicon Valley
- Washington Trails Association
- Equal Justice Initiative
- Mary’s Place
- Cypress Mandela
- PRIDE Foundation