Our Core Values
We believe safety is both a personal and corporate responsibility. Each of us is responsible and held accountable for proactively maintaining physically and psychologically safe working environments.
We do the right thing even when faced with difficult decisions. This means committing to transparency and maintaining accountability to each other, our clients, and our community.
At the core of PRIME is the work performed by our craftworkers in the field. Our collective daily mission is to support those who drive our builds, efficiently and safely.
Our growth mindset drives us to embrace challenges and discover what sparks inspiration for creative solutions. PRIME is compelled to keep evolving, creating new opportunities for those who perform.
A culture of empathy, trust, and belonging are foundational at PRIME. This is integral in our approach to recruiting, developing, and retaining the best people in the industry. Empathy is also what inspires our philanthropic giving and meaningful community involvement.
We encourage, respect, and listen to all opinions and ideas because we believe inclusive and diverse teams lead to better results.
PRIME Gives Back
PRIME is committed to creating a culture of giving back, even beyond the communities in which our team members live and work. We partner with organizations that take action today, to create a more equitable and inclusive society for everyone tomorrow.
Some of the organizations we are proud to support include:
- Seattle Children’s Research Institute
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Virginia Mason Franciscan Foundation
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center
- American Heart Association
- UW Construction Management Program
- Cal Poly Construction Management Program
- WSU Construction Management Program
- Habitat for Humanity, Seattle King County
- Habitat for Humanity, East Bay Silicon Valley
- Washington Trails Association
- Equal Justice Initiative
- Mary’s Place
- Cypress Mandela
- PRIDE Foundation