PRIME’s Sustainability Commitment
Prime Electric is committed to expanding and refining our sustainable practices to create a greener future for the construction industry and the world. Sustainability is an ongoing effort – from preconstruction to occupancy – that every project stakeholder has a role in. 40% of global carbon emissions come from buildings. Clean energy in commercial spaces is becoming codified across the world to combat these emissions. We design toward the use of the most energy-efficient systems to help meet the targeted goals of our customers. At PRIME, we take our role in fostering sustainability in our industry with the utmost gravity.
CLEAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS
Our knowledgeable team offers turnkey Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for Solar Photovoltaic and Stationary Battery Energy Source Systems (BESS) that meet your clean energy goals. Using state-of-the-art software, we can efficiently perform conceptual designs, real-life system performance, and payback analysis to determine the lowest levelized cost of energy (LCOE) based on your building’s individual needs. Our installation services include but are not limited to, design and engineering, installation, utility interconnection, commissioning, life cycle analysis, and owner training.
As a full-service electrical contractor, we offer a complete spectrum of renewable energy services, including but not limited to:
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV): End-to-end solar panel service including engineering, procurement, construction services, operations and maintenance, payback analysis, and monitoring.
- Stationary Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS): Load shifting, energy arbitrage, analysis, and backup for batteries that work with solar panel energy.
- Installation Types: Canopy, roof, and ground mounts.
EV CHARGER INSTALLATION
To keep up with the increasing demand for electric mobility, PRIME has become a leading commercial installer for a variety of EV Charging Systems in both our Washington and California markets. Our team has extensive experience with the challenges and requirements behind these types of installations from all aspects:
- Engineering and Design
- Preconstruction Activities and Scheduling
- Coordination, Permitting, and Utility Coordination
- Installation Activities, QA/QC, and Setup
- Site Repair